1) A beautiful, very distinctive, selected, small and a personalized service lodging venue,
2) a Birding & Hummingbird Photography Paradise,
3) a Local Nature, Birding and Rural Tourism Tour Operator, and also
4) home of The Hummingbird Experience / La Experiencia Colibrí / La Ruta del Colibrí TM, a unique and unparalleled recreational and tourist learning experience in the world, where 24+ hummingbird species have been photographed here, all in an area of less than 2000 sq ft (less than 200 sq mts), located in the Dota / Talamanca Highlands of Costa Rica, and The Saints Area *Zona de Los Santos.
5) Because of its strategic location, in the Costa Rican mountain destinations market, –if your travel plans or itinerary find you on the way or back from San Gerardo de Dota and or other Central/South Pacific locations, we invite you to consider Quinta GALEON Lodge as a key mountain lodging destination, a distinctive and strategic top quality gastronomy and hospitality service level, a superb “at home away from home experience”
6) or as minimiun, -an off the beaten path and highlight of your trip- half day 4-hr, meals included logistic stop.
7) This is a great destination, ideal for families, small groups, & individual travelers, mountain and avitourism lovers, those looking for zero-stress vacations, relaxation, great birding & photography opportunities, at a lodge that specialize in hosting and assisting the finest and very private groups of visitors. We are here to help you, in any way we can.
8) Our staff is fully bilingual *English-Spanish, with ability to serve/operate in other languages, on demand.
9) We serve the following markets: FITS, Groups, Leisure. To some extent, we can also serve Corporate when it comes to The Hummingbird Experience & non-lodging large Avitourism and Photography Groups.
We specialize in the following niches
|Senior travelers||Medical / Wellness|
|Family Groups||Accessible Tourism|
|Rural & Community Tourism||Eco-Tourism|
|Hummingbird Photography||Natural Photography|
|Half Day Tours / One Day Tours||Educational / Students|
Should your interests include any or several of the following areas below, we will be delighted to find an opportunity to virtually meet with you in the very near future.
|City & Rural attractions||Bird & Nature Photography||Land Transportation|
|Cultural Tourism||Nature Tourism||Beach and Forest Tourism|
|Wildlife & Forest Tourism||Avitourism||Sustainable Tourism|
|Rural & Community Tourism||National / Local Tour Operators||Birding Accessible Tourism|
Please allow us the opportunity to explore your different interests & strategic needs you might have, and options we can offer you, so we can understand ways to partner & work together to better serve you and your clients in any of the above areas.
Should you, as a potential buyer or business partner share our same interest to make the best out of this B2B opportunity, please click on the following option to: Schedule or request a Video Conference meeting Use this link to Schedule or Request a Video Conference Call/meeting
If you just happened to be in the neck of our Internet woods, and have a business interest in the Travel Industry and like to explore business opportunities with us, then please click on this link. Please share with us your information and interests
- We are PYMES (SMEs) duly registered with the MEIC. (COSTA RICA Ministerio de Economía, Industria y Comercio).
- We have Declaration of Tourist Interest issued by ICT, (COSTA RICA Board of Tourism), Civil Responsibility Policy, and excellent infrastructure, security level and handicapped access for visitors Law 7600.
- MAXIMUM CAPACITIES:* Depending on the type of service contracted by Travel Agencies, FITs or Private Guests: i.e. Tours, The Hummingbird Experience, either as a mid-point travel destination stop or as event, Bird Photography with Natural Light or Multiflash Photography, Private Events, we have optimal management capacity of facilities for 10-50 pax/guests per event / service.
- GROUPS WE SERVE: Travel Agencies, Tour Operators, Companies, Independent Travelers, Educational Field Trips & Tours, Schools, Colleges, Photographers, Bird Lovers, FITs, Coffee Buyers. Private Events
- EVENTS WE HOST: Seminars, Workshops, Business Meetings, Business Dynamics, Groups Meetings, Photographers, Birdwatchers, Tourists in General, Educational Tours, University Groups, Private Events, Private Tours, Advertising Agencies, and The Hummingbird Experience, La Ruta del Colibrí – LRC / at Quinta GALEON Lodge, ALL PREVIOUS CONFIRMATION ONLY.
Happy to partner with you at any time in the near future.
We remain open to exploring mutually beneficial entrepreneurial opportunities.
Best hummingbird wishes from Costa Rica.
Pablo y Tere